Round 7—Community Climate Action
Applications for Round 7—Community Climate Action of the Community Sustainability Action grants program is now open.
Funding is available for community-led projects that deliver climate action and deploy renewable energy solutions in Queensland.
Grants of up to $100,000 (excluding GST) will be provided for eligible projects that enable community organisations to reduce emissions, boost renewables and reduce energy bills that come with running facilities and services.
Applications will be accepted from:
- properly established incorporated associations (incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1981)
- Australian charities registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
- not-for-profit organisations registered under the Corporations Act 2001
- Indigenous corporations incorporated under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Commonwealth)
- natural resource management (NRM) bodies.
More information is available in the Round 7 Community Climate Action guidelines .
All applications must be submitted using the online SmartyGrants application system.