Open for applications — Future Drought Fund: Resilient Soils and Landscapes
The Australian Government is inviting applications via an open process to apply for the Future Drought Fund: Drought Resilient Soils and Landscapes Grants Program.
The Future Drought Fund (the Fund) provides a sustainable source of funding to help Australian farmers and agricultural-dependent communities and businesses become more prepared for and resilient to the impacts of drought.
From July 2020, $100 million is available each year from the Fund to invest in drought resilience programs.
Targeted towards projects that address all of the following:
- targeted at improving the drought resilience of agriculture
- involve trial and demonstration of practices to improve management of natural capital in ways that directly support drought resilience
- focused on achieving and measuring impacts at scale, particularly landscape scale
- provide “case studies” to support “scaling out” of successful practices through robust monitoring, measurement and communication of project impacts
- are valued between $500,000 and $1 million
- delivered over April 2022 to June 2024
Applications close at 9:00 pm AEDT on 11 January 2022.
Information about applying for this round can be found on the Community Grants Hub website and GrantConnect.