Round 7—Queensland Threatened Species Recovery
Applications for Round 7: Queensland Threatened Species Recovery of the Community Sustainability Actions grants program are now open.
Funding is available for on-ground projects that protect and benefit Queensland’s threatened flora and fauna species in the wild.
Grants of up to $25,000 (excluding GST) are available for projects including:
- habitat protection
- habitat improvement and restoration activities
- flora and fauna surveys and mapping
- education or awareness programs.
Applications will be accepted from:
- properly established incorporated associations (incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1981)
- Australian charities registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
- not-for-profit organisations registered under the Corporations Act 2001
- indigenous corporations incorporated under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Commonwealth)
- tertiary education institutions administered by the Commonwealth or State
- natural resource management (NRM) bodies.
More information is available in the Round 7 Queensland Threatened Species Recovery guidelines .
All applications must be submitted using the online Smartygrants online application system.
Applications close at 4pm on Thursday 6 October 2022.