To be eligible for funding under the Natural Resources Recovery Program, applicants must be a:
- not-for-profit organisation
- Queensland-based natural resource management organisation.
However, applicants can work with other groups in collaboration on projects.
Funding will go to projects that support:
- improved landscape resilience and ability to respond to natural disasters and climate change
- stakeholder adoption of sustainable practice management to drive regional economies
- improved monitoring and evaluation to understand the state of natural resources.
- Applications for Round 2 open Monday 6 February 2023.
- Applications for Round 2 close 5pm, Friday 3 March 2023.
- For Regional Recovery projects, applicants can apply for up to $200,000 over 12 months (projects to be completed by 30 June 2024).
- For Regional Coordination and Evaluation (RCE) projects, applicants can apply for up to $70,000 over 12 months (projects to be completed by 30 June 2024).
Refer to the Application guidelines (PDF, 284KB) for details of these two funding components (see ‘project delivery areas’).
How to apply
Submit your application by completing these steps:
- Read the key documents and information:
- Check your eligibility (refer section 4 of the application guidelines).
- Download the Project plan template (XLSX, 303KB).